Saturday 27 April 2013

The earth laughs in flowers.

(Ralph Waldo Emerson)




There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
(Henri Matisse)





Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
 (Maya Angelou)




Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.




A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
(Max Mueller)



You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.
(Tom Wilson)




I hope some day to meet God, because I want to thank Him for the flowers.
 (Robert Brault)




I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. 
(Emma Goldman)







2 comments:

  1. lepe rožice=)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azh-hvP0fLg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Najlepša hvala :) se strinjam da so čudovite (:

    ReplyDelete